Terms and Conditions
- This website is not sponsored or affiliated with any original cartridge manufacturer. All trademarks (Brother, Canon, Dell, Epson, HP, Kodak, Lexmark, Samsung, Sharp and Xerox) are owned by the respective cartridge's original manufacturer. Their use on this website does not imply that such companies endorse or are affiliated with this website.
- While we do our best to provide you with helpful information, we cannot guarantee that the suggestions on this website will resolve any or all issues you are experiencing. We are not responsible for any damage or loss as a result of your use of this website or its suggestions.
- The cartridges and printers shown on this website may not look identical to yours. In each case, the procedures outlined may not be suitable for the cartridge you have chosen to troubleshoot.
- This website is solely for your own use. You may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer or sell any information displayed on this website. Notwithstanding the foregoing, you may display and, subject to any expressly stated restrictions or limitations relating to specific material, electronically copy, download and print hardcopy portions of the material from this website solely for your own use.
- We may collect information during your visit to this website through cookies and other commonly used information-gathering tools. A "cookie" is a small data file transferred by a website to your computer's hard drive. These tools collect certain standard information that your browser sends to our website such as your browser type and language, access times, and the address of the website from which you arrived at this website. The purpose of a cookie is to identify you when you visit this website. Accepting the cookies used on our website may give us access to information about your browsing behavior, which we may use to personalize your experience. Each browser is different, so check your browser's "Help" menu to learn how to change your cookie preferences.
- We may also collect certain technical information from your computer each time you request a page during a visit to this website. This information may include your Internet Protocol (IP) address, your computer's operating system and browser type.
- This website and its content is the sole property of Clover Technologies Group, LLC ("Clover"), which makes no warranties or representations about the accuracy or completeness of its content.
- DISCLAIMER: THIS SITE AND THE MATERIALS AND INFORMATION IN THIS SITE, INCLUDING TEXT, GRAPHICS AND ANY LINKS, ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE PURSUANT TO APPLICABLE LAW, CLOVER DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MECHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, FREEDOM FROM COMPUTER VIRUS, AND WARRANTIES ARISING FROM COURSE OF DEALING OR COURSE OF PERFORMANCE. CLOVER DOES NOT REPRESENT THAT THE FUNCTIONS CONTAINED IN THIS WEBSITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THIS WEBSITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKE THIS WEBSITE AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. CLOVER DOES NOT MAKE ANY WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE USE OF THE MATERIALS IN THIS WEBSITE IN TERMS OF THEIR COMPLETENESS, CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, ADEQUACY, USEFULNESS, TIMELINESS, RELIABILITY OR OTHERWISE. WHERE DICTATED BY LAW TO THE CONTRARY, THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: IN NO EVENT SHALL CLOVER BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, EXEMPLARY OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, OR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, EVEN IF CLOVER HAS BEEN PREVIOUSLY ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, WHETHER IN AN ACTION UNDER CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, OR ANY OTHER THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE, INABILITY TO USE, OR PERFORMANCE OF ANY INFORMATION, SERVICES OR MATERIALS FROM THIS SITE. THESE LIMITATIONS SHALL APPLY NOTWITHSTANDING ANY FAILURE OF ESSENTIAL PURPOSE FROM ANY LIMITED REMEDY. BECAUSE SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW VARIOUS OF THE LIMITATIONS DESCRIBED ABOVE, THESE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.